Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Welcome


Hello and welcome to our blog!  I am Jennifer (chick #1) and daughter of Judy (chick #2).  I am a wife and mother of two wonderful children.  I have a full time job and also enjoy selling Creative Memories as a hobby.  I love photography, scrapbooking and decorating our home.  My favorite scrapbooking brands are Echo Park, Creative Memories, My Mind's Eye and others.  I enjoy traditional scrapbooking, but typically have a hard time fitting it in because of time constraints, so I dabble in digital scrapbooking as well.  I'd say my style is clean lines, putting the main focus on the photographs - you will rarely see a page I've done that has just one photograph! 
And I am Judy, Jennifer's mother and very proud grandmother of the beautiful children pictured in the photo,  I am an avid scrapbooker and have been for many years.  I have created so many scrapbooks that my granddaughter calls me the "Scrapbook Queen".  I am also a crazy photographer, who NEVER goes anywhere without her camera.  Needless to say, many photographs generate many scrapbooks.  I am a traditional scrapbooker who enjoys working with paper and scrapbooking tools.  My favorite scrapbook products include Echo Park, Fancy Pants, and My Minds Eye although I have used many, many other products, too.  Because I am known for "letting my camera run wild", I like to design page layouts that accommodate many pictures with the main focus on the pictures.  I hope you enjoy the designs we share with you on our blog.  Happy scrapping! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment